Saturday, March 6, 2010

College Basketbal Games TODAY

March Madness is almost officially here, but I feel like it has been college basketball madness for weeks now. Here are the top games for today. If you need tickets, Ticket King is the best place for College Basketball Tickets! Enjoy the games today! I am working so I won't be able to watch too many of the shots, but I will be keeping an eye on my ESPN scoreboard.

College Basketball Games - Sat 3/6/2010
(1) Syracuse at Louisville
(2) Kansas at Missouri
North Carolina at (4) Duke
Iowa State at (5) Kansas State
(6) Purdue at Penn State
(8) West Virginia at (9) Villanova
Milwaukee at (11) Butler
(13) Tennessee at Mississippi State
(15) Brigham Young at TCU
George Washington at (16) Temple
Rutgers at (18) Pittsburgh
South Carolina at (19) Vanderbilt
Cincinnati at (20) Georgetown
UAB at (21) UTEP
(25) Texas at (22) Baylor
(23) Maryland at Virginia
(24) Texas A&M at Oklahoma

No comments:

Post a Comment