Thursday, May 22, 2014

Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself

My name is  Hov  Alex Smith and this will be my second stint acting as an intern for Ticket King. That said, this will be my first time being intern for Ticket King while in college - so after three long hard fought years, I finally get my hands on this blog. In other words, look ma, I made it.

But in all seriousness, I am excited to be back. Given the fact this is my second go around, I figure I should bring you all up to my speed on what has and hasn't changed with me since leaving and returning to Ticket King.

What has changed:

- Whereas during my first stint with Ticket King I had not even taken a single college course, I am now two College semesters away from apparently needing to become a full fledged adult.

- I am now the head writer for BSU Tonight, a late night comedy talk show at Ball State (the college I go to).

- I am 21 and can now drink alcohol legally. Keyword, legally.

- I don't know who, but one of my friends from college made a Twitter account for my hair.

- I now also have a Twitter account not exclusive to my hair - one in which I control, as opposed to my scalp, that you should follow here.

What hasn't changed:

- I am still a long suffering Timberwolves fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment