Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Weekend in Iowa City

It was another great weekend for the books. I spent it in Iowa City visiting my best friend friend from high school, Jenny. I had never been to a D1 football game and going to one was on my college bucket list. We woke at 6:30 AM to start tailgating. It was way too early but once we got ready and started blasting music, we all got into it! I had never experienced anything like the game and we had a fantastic time! 

After the game we went back and took a nap and then started getting ready to go out for Halloween weekend. I dressed up as Harry Potter and got a lot of great comments on my costume :) The bar scene in Iowa City is really fun; everything is close together and walking distance. Even though the Hawkeyes lost the bar atmosphere was still welcoming and crazy!! 

It was fun to see a bunch of my friends from high school and I loved every second of my weekend. Now it's Thursday and I'm still recovering... however BEST WEEKEND EVER! 



No comments:

Post a Comment