Friday, November 15, 2013

Spring Semester Already?

How odd is it that I'm already thinking about what classes I'm taking Spring semester? It's the middle of November and I register for my last semester of college next Tuesday. I don't think I can handle it.

I'm planning on taking three Communication Journalism classes and one Spanish class to finish up my major and minor. And don't forget, I'm taking a Theology class in January in ITALY. I probably can't think of anything better.

My class in Italy is only 3 weeks long so some friends and I are planning on staying the extra week and traveling around either Italy or just Europe. I seriously can't wait. I'm counting down the days, but at the same time I don't want fall semester to end because that means I'm that much closer to becoming a real adult with real responsibilities.



No comments:

Post a Comment