Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cal Bears Basketball Heats Up Pac 10

Cal Bears BasketballThe Pac-10 Basketball Standings are pretty log jammed right now so every conference game is super important. As far as Pac 10 teams go, I like a couple, but I have to say I have a soft spot for the Cal Bears…perhaps it’s because I wish I was from Cal – who wouldn’t want o be from Berkeley?!?

Anyway, after getting pounded by Washington last Saturday, the California Golden Bears return to Haas Pavilion Berkeley this weekend to face Oregon and Oregon State.


California Golden Bears (11-6, 3-2) vs. Oregon Ducks (10-7, 2-3)
Thursday, Jan. 21, 7:30 p.m. (PT), Haas Pavilion, Berkeley, CA


California Golden Bears vs. Oregon State Beavers
Saturday, Jan. 23, 11:00 a.m. (PT), Haas Pavilion, Berkeley, CA
TV:CBS – yeah for me!


The Cal Bears are ready to welcome the Oregon Ducks, who are currently on a losing streak and the Oregon State Beavers who are at .500 for the season.

I hope the California Golden Bears basketball team will show the Oregon Pac 10 teams that Berkeley is Basketball!
There are Cal Bears Tickets on the internet for a pretty reasonable price. If you are in Cali, buy tickets and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment