Monday, January 18, 2010

Hot College Basketball Game Alert: Clemson Tigers at Georgia Tech

Hot Hot Game tomorrow night No. 17 Clemson Tigers at No. 19 Georgia Tech. BE THERE!

I can not believe that we still have tickets for this hot game, but we do. Check our web site - $5 will get you in. You can't buy Georgia Tech Basketball tickets cheaper anywhere else.

If I could afford to fly to Georgia for the day I absolutely would. Instead I will watch the game on ESPN. I am a closet Clemson fan so I will be quietly rooting for the Tigers and I may just pick them to go all the way this year in the Big Dance...we will have to see...I suppose it is a bit early to be thinking about my March Madness bracket, but it is never too early to think about buying college basketball tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment