Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Game 1 World Series at Target Field

Though I didn't get to have Twins season tickets this past year (huge disappointment), I guess being in the On Deck Circle does have a few perks.

I will be taking advantage of one of those perks this Wednesday as I head to Target Field to watch Game 1 of the World Series in the Delta SKY360 Legends Club!

I get to watch the big game from the comfort of the Legends Club on HD TV screens throughout the club and also on the giant HD scoreboard in center field. The Twins will be giving away prizes such as framed autographed prints and game-used items! Not only that, but there will be a complimentary ballpark fare buffet, a discounted cash bar, and mini-tours of Target Field including the Champions Club and the Twins Clubhouse!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!

I will let you know how it goes when I'm back to blogging on Wednesday.

GO RANGERS! Which reminds me... I have to get a hat...

No comments:

Post a Comment