Sunday, September 8, 2013

Rachel Saw Taylor Swift Live!

I feel like I just posted a blog entry about going to Beyonce, but here's another concert blog post! I was lucky enough to have the chance to see Taylor Swift live in concert last night.

It was a last minute thing so I called my best friend from high school (who literally is in love with T Swift) and we got our butts down to the Xcel as fast as we could.

I love all of Taylor's old music, but she played almost the whole 22 CD, which was great too! The stage was always busy with mini theatrical performances going on. Taylor also took a little bit of time explaining her thought process of every song which was a little excessive, in my opinion. She was talking to mainly 12 year olds about love and relationships. Not necessary. Regardless, I had an awesome time!


Check out this picture I took of Taylor Swift flying through the air!








No comments:

Post a Comment