Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shark Week

This year is Shark Weeks 25th Anniversary!

Any readers out there who have been watching?

I've never gotten into Shark Week, like at all, because my parents deprived us of cable TV when I was growing up. Now that I'm a rich and famous college student, cable is a part of my life!  However, I don't watch much TV, except the Wild games and maybe Keeping Up with the Kardashians. And I'm also terrified of sharks. This is because during Spring Break this year, after swimming in the Atlantic Ocean for hours, we watched a man, who was fishing, catch a HUGE SHARK ten feet away from our spot. To say the least, I'm not a fan. But last night, my roommate and best friend, Mary, sat me down one night and we watched the Shark Week on the Discovery channel for a really long time. Too much time. And it was good! 

Check out this link to make sure you don't miss out on anything! 


No comments:

Post a Comment