Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ticket King Play-by-Play

My day here at Ticket King kicked off at 8:45 after a semi-successful "Why Not Wednesday" night while watching the Twins. For those of you who don't know what that means, think of it as a PG version of the traditional Wednesday night college-happenings. Thursdays usually get more attention. Enough said. (See more of my College Life by looking to a future blog posting... it is gonna be good.)

Me and my friends Becky, Jenny, and Mara at the Twins game Vs. White SoxsWith 7 hours of work ahead of me, I decided to dig in, while maintaining a realistic view of survival. As I ticked off routine assignments that I recently mastered, the ground was pulled from under me... assignment #4: write in your new blog. Awesome.

After composing nine "filler" articles on various successful websites, I proceeded to negotiate ad space for Ticket King with a plethora of potential advertisers... In other words, I proceeded to avoid assignment #4 as it proceeded to follow me. Lil' shyster. Out of nowhere, there it was, jumping up on me at 11am... my blogging assignment. What's a girl to do? Obviously crack open the Vanilla Starbucks Frappuccino that has always been there with me through thick and thin, high and low, then hit the blogs.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Target Field pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Has anyone else had a great Target Field experience? Tell me about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE TARGET FIELD! and have been to more Twins Baseball games this year than I have in my entire life. After going to one game, I immediately started looking for tickets to other games because it is so much fun! Go Twins!

    ReplyDelete