Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ticket King Revamp

You know how when you walk in to a room and you know no one and how those name tags seem really dorky until you don't have one and no one knows your name. Well, this is the blog world, I Allison in Venice on a FABULOUS spring break!know no one, and there are no name tags. Let's just say I am slightly out of my element.

Let me introduce myself, I am Allison, a newly instituted intern at Ticket King. I am heading up the revamp of this blog. Ticket King College used to consist of purely college game stats and ticket offers, but with me behind the wheel, this blog is going to head somewhere! (PS) The photo to the left is me in Venice, Italy!

I am a soon-to-be outstanding blogger (!) from the great state of Minnesota. While I am not busting my butt to get good grades in school, I am here at Ticket King slaving away over a computer in an attempt to bring you the most fascinating material in a new and interesting way. What a life. Wish me luck! and stay tuned ;)

2 comments:

  1. that picture is sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Has anyone else ever been to Venice? Or any other place for that matter! I really want to learn more about my readers.

    ReplyDelete