Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yard Games

Bags TournamentWith the Twins starting off a bit rocky, I know my readers would like to read something inspirational. Here it is:

I am undefeated thus far in bags on the year.

Awesome, right? Now I can't say there haven't been close calls, but I have always prevailed and currently stand at 8-0. With this weekend looks like it will be bringing pretty poor playing conditions, I am relieved at the opportunity to rest my bilateral arm weakness from arm over-use.

Who do I have to thank for my talents? First off, I would like to thank my Grandpa. Without him, I would have had to buy a lousy bags set and wouldn't have the hand-built majestic set I have now. Secondly, I would like to thank my friends who stand by me despite them losing EVERY SINGLE GAME. And finally, I would like to thank the one who held us all together: Michelob. Without you, I my aim might be off.

In all seriousness though, get yourselves a bag set. Even if the Twins are losing, you can still be outside, grilling and chilling with your friends with the game on the radio. Can't stop the partyrock.

No comments:

Post a Comment