Friday, February 25, 2011

CC Sabathia Lost 25 LBS

CC SabathiaCC Sabathia lost 25 Lbs during the offseason. He has stated that his stamina is much better and that he isn't getting tired anymore. Looks like there is going to be less of him to beat this year.

Here is where I talk about how great the Yankees are going to be this year.

Here is where I feel bad that Russell Martin replaced Posada. Poor guy.

I should say something about Derek Jeter and A Rod because they are completely amazing.

I will never give up on the Twins. I love them. We are going to beat those guys this year and I am going to be there to see it... no matter how much I have to pay for a ticket. I am so sick of hearing about the Yankees. Let's start talking about teams that actually have morals.

In other news, Miguel Cabrera is still wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment