Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Life Update

This week, for me, is mega-stressful. I will be taking my LSAT exam this Saturday. I have been studying for this beast for a little over two months now with an average of 2-3 hours a day. And it all comes down to Saturday.

When I go to sleep at night, my dreams are filled with logical reasoning, logic games, and reading comprehension. I am continually analyzing arguments, making deductions, short-handing formal logic, and reading strategically. Basically... I am going crazy.

Please, wish me luck!

Before you feel too bad for me, I turned 21 on Sunday. Yes, Super Bowl Sunday! My birthday was pretty low-key because I am actually renting a party bus to celebrate my birthday and the completion of my LSAT on Saturday. My friends and I will be roaming the bars of Minneapolis and St. Paul Saturday night. This sounds like a plot parallel to that of "The Hangover".

I'll have the details for you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything! AND HAVE FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete