Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Puppy Bowl Makes Vikings Fans Happy (Relative to the Super Bowl)

The Super Bowl wasn't the only thing on TV Sunday, 6th. The Puppy Bowl, which consists of little more than adorable puppies running around on a small indoor football field, yielded 9.2 million views on Sunday. Turns out Man's Best Friend has found another way to soothe a persons soul: watch the puppy bowl if your team hasn't made it to the Super Bowl!

As a long-time dog lover, I strongly urge you to check out the Twin Cities Puppy Bowl website (http://twincitiespuppybowl.com/) and vote. If I may be so bold, I also think you should vote for my personal favorite: CLAUDIA as the MVP!

Check it out. If nothing else, those of you that bleed purple and gold will find a small piece of your day not dedicated to revengeful thinking and the reminiscing of the glory days.


Dopey
This is what I get to come home to. Foolish huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment