Thursday, February 18, 2010

Big Ten Basketball Game Alert: Gophers Badgers

Gopher Badger BasketballAs a local Minnesotan, I live and breathe Gophers and if you love Big Ten basketball as much as I do, then you can’t wait for tonight’s Gophers Badgers game. If you were smart, you called Ticket King this morning and bought the last few Gopher Basketball Tickets – if you missed out, you will have to watch on TV (like me!) – Working at Ticket King has it’s perks, but Gopher Basketball Tickets against the Wisconsin Badgers isn’t one of them, you gotta pay retail for Gophers Badgers Tickets and that was not in the budget this month, good thing I can still afford cable because I would be freaking out if I couldn’t watch this game tonight.

Gopher Badger tip-off is a late 8pm at Williams Arena, perfect for people like me who are also totally addicted to Survivor.

Go Gophers – UPSET the Badgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment