Thursday, February 11, 2010

No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks vs Iowa State Cyclones

If you are following college basketball at all, then you know that the Kansas Jayhawks are amazing this season and are ranked number one. This Saturday, it will be the Kansas Jayhawks vs. Iowa State Cyclones. It should be an easy win for the Jayhawks as Iowa State has been in self-destruct mode this month. If I could pick any game to go to this season, I would pick a Kansas Jayhawks game. I want to see first hand what makes this team so good. Sure I have seen the Sports Center highlights, but that is not the same as watching a team live from start to finish. I am sure they have gotten some lucky breaks, but you don’t always get to see all that on Sports Center.

Kansas will for sure be in my final four bracket. March Madness is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment