Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pac 10 Cheap Ticket Alert: Washington State Cougars vs. Arizona State Sun Devils

If you are a Pac 10 basketball fan, I have great news for you! Ticket King has cheap Pac 10 basketball tickets including $5 tickets to Thursdays Washington State Cougars vs. Arizona State Sun Devils game. Be at Friel Court Pullman by 7pm to see this great game, with ticket prices so low you have no excuse not to go. Calling all Washington State basketball fans, show up and support your team!

I would love to go, but airfare just isn’t in the budget this week so I will be on the couch watching No.19 Georgia Tech (16-5, 4-3 ACC) play No. 9 Duke (17-4, 5-2 ACC), I am pretty sure that Duke Basketball will rock the house, but you never know, Georgia Tech is hungry for an upset and that is why I love college basketball!

No comments:

Post a Comment