Saturday, February 20, 2010

Top College Basketball Games plus Cheap Iowa State Tickets

ESPN rates the Colorado at No. 1 Kansas game as the hottest college basketball game today, but I have to say I am more excited to watch No. 2 Kentucky at No. 19 Vanderbilt. The Kentucky Vanderbilt game will help me more with my bracket methodology come March.

I am also looking forward to the Texas Aggies at Iowa State Cyclones match-up that tips off at 3pm. Ticket King has super cheap tickets to Hilton Coliseum in Ames. When I say cheap, I mean like less than $5. If you are an Iowa State Cyclones fan, Ticket King should be your favorite place to shop. We have cheap Iowa State tickets to all the big athletic events.

If you need Iowa State Cyclones vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers tickets for Wednesday, don’t pay the box office prices, buy guaranteed tickets from Ticket King at clearance prices! We hope to hear from some of you Iowa State fans soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment