Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gopher vs Purdue – Hottest Game in Twin Cities

Hottest thing on TV tonight? Gophers Basketball vs. No. 3 ranked Purdue!!! I have parent teacher conferences so I will miss the official tip-off at 7:30pm (plus I had to pass up the chance to go the game tonight!), but I will be watching intently from the sofa as soon as I get home.

Ticket King had a few Gopher Purdue Tickets left this morning and sold all but 2 of them by 3pm today! College basketball fans in Minnesota are hyped up about this game (woot!). The Gophers basketball team has been playing extremely well at Williams Arena lately, but this will be the first time in a long time that the Gophers have hosted a top 5 ranked team. I hope the Gophers come out strong and sink some quick baskets and keep the fans in the game. My heart says the Gophers have the ability to beat Purdue, but my head says to simply hope that the Gophers keep the score close.

Go Gophers!

I will be wearing my maroon and gold and cheering my heart our (after parent teacher conferences). My favorite stat that I have been sharing with every one visiting the Ticket King office today: The Gophers have outscored opponents by an average of 20.8 points at Williams Arena - and don't you forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment