Monday, February 22, 2010

College Basketball Score Update

Another great weekend in college basketball. There weren’t a lot of upsets this weekend with the usuals Kansas, Kansas State, Purdue, Texas and Tennessee all winning their games, but here are the scores that I think you should know about.

2 Kentucky 58 (26-1, 11-1 SEC)
19Vanderbilt 56 (20-6, 9-3 SEC)

HOLY DEFENSE – I could hardly believe the score – this is Division 1, right? Wish I could have been there – even though, I prefer a higher scoring game – I love the magic of the three.
________________________________________
22Baylor 75 (20-6, 7-5 Big 12)
Oklahoma St 82 (19-7, 7-5 Big 12)

It seems just when I get behind a team – I have been huge into Baylor this year – they take a nose dive. Oklahoma State is pretty good, but Baylor has been terrible lately.
________________________________________
25Wake Forest 54 (18-7, 8-5 ACC)
N Carolina St 68 (15-13, 3-10 ACC)

This is Saturday’s lone upset I would say and it’s a shockers. I would have never thought NC State Wolfpack could take out ACC rival Wake Forest, it must have been the luck of the Wolfpack home court and those loyal NC State fans.
________________________________________
3 Villanova 65 (22-4, 11-3 Big East)
21 Pittsburgh 70 (21-6, 10-4 Big East)

Finally Pitt looked like the team I thought they were! The Pitt Panthers started out strong this year and then sort of fell apart, they looked good on Sunday, I hope they can keep it up – I think they deserve to be higher than 21st in the standings.

Remember if you ever want to go to a live college basketball game instead of just reading about the games online you should call Ticket King or check out Ticket King Online.com for your ticket needs – we have CHEAP college basketball tickets and there is nothing better than seeing the game live . . . reading about games online doesn’t even come close to comparison – trust me, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment