Friday, January 28, 2011

Toronto, Canada for Minnesota's Opener

For those of us to took geography in rural Minnesota, this is a map of Canada.


The word on the tailgating-streets of Minneapolis is that Carl Pavano is likely to pitch Minnesota Twins' opener.

When I first heard that, I thought... well I'll be darn. I'm going to make sure I get my opener tickets. Then I realized the Twins start off on the road in Toronto. Now... well looks like I'll be going to Toronto.

Ok, I could never lie to you. That's not true. While I would love to go to the season-opener on April 1st in the land of our Northern Neighbors, I have no funds to (especially considering my every last penny is going to the Twins for season tickets [cross your fingers]). However, I will be at the home opener.

I wouldn't miss it for my life. Hopefully Carl doesn't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment