Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Going to be a White Thanksgiving

Polar Bear in a Snow StormAs you all know, I am in college, which means I look forward to Holiday breaks like a convict looks forward to release... or something along those lines. This week is Thanksgiving (which is on a Thursday for all you non-pilgrim aficionados). I have class on Wednesday (meaning my break consists of Thursday and Friday only). This wouldn't make me too terribly upset unless there was supposed to be a huge snowstorm all day on Wednesday... which there is. And St. Thomas hasn't cancelled class. Shocker.

So... all you unlucky individuals that plan to be on the roads, particularly 169 South-bound. Look for me. If I am moselying along the forlorn highway looking like a polar bear in a snowstorm, please, don't stop... but DO throw me a searing hot Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks. Much appreciated.
All jokes aside, I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving! This season, be thankful for Ticket King... we are always on your side!

I would like to thank-you, as readers, for continuing to read my blog after my controversial last post relating to Brad Childress. I very much appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment