Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ticket King is an Official Drop Site for Toys for Tots

Ticket King teams up with Toys for Tots
I am a junior in college and, yet, I cannot wait for Christmas! A break from school, time spent with family, and of course gifts. As long as I can remember, I have had faboulous Christmases. We always spend our Christmas morning at my Mom's house where it is just Me, my Mom, and my Sister. Then, we trek through the snow over to my Grandpa's house where we share the day with the entire family. Never have I had a Christmas where I was disappointed. However fortunate I have been, there are people who are extremely unfortunate through no fault of their own. This Christmas, keep those people in mind. Purchase a gift and donate it to Toys for Tots. Ticket King is an official drop off location for your unwrapped toys this holiday season. Make someone else's Christmas this year; give a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment