Thursday, October 28, 2010

Minnesota Timberwolves Fall to Sacremento in Season Opener

Last night was the Timberwolves' season opener against the Sacramento Kings. Minnesota lost 117-116 in a game that had 17 lead changes. Good thing there wasn't 16. Or 18. Lucky us. Perhaps doting Minnesota fans will take comfort in the fact the the King's won from the charity line. You know who else accepts charity they don't deserve? Con artists. Stay classy Sacramento.

Because I don't much want to write about the Timberwolves unless they win (I can only stretch my heart so far for Minnesota Sports teams in a slump because I want to maintain consistent dedication. See: Twins in post season and Minnesota Vikings 2010), I would like to switch the direction of this blog to another blog. My best friend in the whole wide world, yes I can say "best" even if she is the ONLY, has spontaneously (and by spontaneous, I mean through encouragement by me) has started her own make-shift blog. Mara warns her readers that her blog will mostly be opinion based, which means, if you knew her, you would know it is going to be outrageously hilarious. In light of her appreciation for my constant support, Mara has dedicated her blog to me. Well, not yet, but maybe someday. I will prepare a gracious speech. Check out Mara's blog at facetiousbloggess.blogspot.com, the name says a lot about her, and you will laugh yourself out of that office chair.

Mara

Because I am such a great friend, I found the best picture I could of Mara, while attempting to not mislead my readers, or hers. =)

Back to the main and less important topic: The Minnesota Timberwolves will be hosting the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday. Tip off is set for 7pm. If they WIN, stay tuned for some intelligent Timberwolves' clamor from this girl. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment