Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

This past weekend was Father's Day, so I headed home to hang out with the family and pick up some hours at the pool.

When I got home, my Mom showed me what we were getting Grandpa for the blessed holiday. A 23" touch screen Dell computer. WOW. There are some weeks I can't even afford to buy groceries. Grandpa is living the high life. Unfortunately, the computer didn't arrive to give him the gift on Sunday, but we did give him a print-out of the computer.

His response? "Well what the hell is this? You should have saved your money!" Haha. Man I love my Grandpa. It always makes me sad to leave him and to leave home when I return to the big city.

I am looking forward to the arrival of the behemoth computer so I can zip home and help Grandpa set it up and maneuver it. In the meantime I'm going to type up some instructions and set up some accounts for him for his favorite sites such as Craigslist, Amazon and PetMedsCanada.

Touch Computer Screen

No comments:

Post a Comment